RE: Agenda for RDB2RDF Telcon, April 11, 2008

Ashok,

As already mentioned at our last telecon: please send this agenda mail to the *public* list as we otherwise are not able to write proper minutes! I'm against this policy to hide things away. Let's stay open - we've nothing to hide and *nobody* will be scared away cause of some mails, believe me ;)

I've been active in an XG already and two things I've learned there, namely (i) be transparent (ie use *only* the public list - ok there are some rare cases for voting or meeting coordination, but definitely not for agenda, etc.), and (ii) one year is really nothing -  we need to start right now, otherwise we'll end up discussing half a year about our goals ...

Cheers,
Michael

PS: Can you please make sure that http://esw.w3.org/topic/Rdb2RdfXG is linked from the XG homepage?

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.