RE: Overview presentation

Paulo,
You've done interesting things with PML, but what feature(s) of the PML language make it more suited to doing what you did that the other languages being discussed in the group? That, and not what has been done with PML, is what we need to appreciate as a spec group. It seems like OPM or any other language could be served over the web just as easily, and I don't see any problem in documenting the direct provenance of a query ("directions from A to B") that was sent to a web service that then returns an incorrect route. (In the later case, I suspect you're after more - you want to record that a person wanted to get from A to B and therefore submitted a query to get directions  - documenting the 'why' motivation for the web/computational processing that occurred. If you think that is useful for the group to consider, it would be useful to know what construct in PML enables that and hear your opinion on whether that construct has proven itself useful enough and straight forward enough to add to a standard at this point or if further work is needed there.)

  Jim