Re: flagship use cases proposal

Hi James,

So it involves essentially trying to make a larger use case that
includes some aspects from other use cases so that it encompasses some
more user requirements. I think it would be good to focus on a specific
domain. We're trying to use this for explanation in the requirements report.

You don't need to volunteer if you don't have the bandwidth. I just
think it's best if the person who takes on the the use case uses it in
the domain they want.

Thanks,
Paul