Re: W3C-Event "Teaching the Web" (15th October, Potsdam, Germany)

Thanks for the knowledge Felix!

I believe you have my colleague Patrick Lauke attending your event? I
have told him exactly what to say ;-) In all seriousness, I am
unavailable for this event because I am am in Australia for the whole
of October doing various conferences. I'm glad Patrick can be there to
represent Opera in the education setting.

My best regards,

Chris Mills
Web Evangelist and Dev Relations Editor
Editor, dev.opera.com and labs.opera.com

Opera Software ASA