Re: Accessibility curriculum development - meet at W3C TPAC

Hi, Suzette.

The work you are doing on the Design for All project looks amazing,
and perfectly inline with the curriculum efforts that are currently
happening within the various OWEA member organizations. It sounds like
Chris Mills of Opera, and Doug Schepers of W3 will be in touch with
you soon regarding the intersections of our efforts. As the lead of
the InterACT curriculum project (http://interact.webstandards.org), I
would certainly be interested discussing a point of collaboration.
Perhaps we could assemble a few OWEA members working on curricula to
have a call with you sometime soon?
---
Aarron Walter / The Web Standards Project / WaSP InterACT Curriculum
lead
http://interact.webstandards.org / interact@webstandards.org /
twitter: waspinteract