Re: Fwd: [closed] Publication request: Object Memory Modeling Incubator Group Final Report

Dear Daniel, dear members,

(in EN for the email records)

indeed, the W3C has accepted the XGR for publication, and the XG is now
officially closed. This means that with the exception of the public
mailing list (public-xg-omm@w3.org), the W3C will "freeze" the OMM
infrastructure. For instance, quite soon editing the Wiki will no longer
be possible.

Concerning next steps - I would suggest to have a short phone conference
on Friday (invitation follows).

* I will ask Coralie Mercier for an extended editing time of the Wiki
(required for some of the actions mentioned below).

* All: Wiki and homepage deserve a cleanup. If you see a need to adjust
one of your contributions, then please take aktion soon.

* We might set up at DFKI an infrastructure for an extended discussion
of the topic. Might be helpful if discussions such as RDFa require
editing the examples over a longer period of time.

* Of course we will stay in contact with the Prov-WG, RDFa-WG, and
Device APIs-WG.

* A workshop event is in discussion, where OMM results would be
discussed with members from other groups.

Best regards,
   Alexander

--

Dr. Alexander Kröner --------- Intelligent User Interfaces Lab
DFKI GmbH  Campus D3 2  Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3 66123 Saarbrücken

Phone  +49.681.85775.5395
Fax    +49 681.85775.5021

http://www.dfki.de/~kroener/
Firmensitz: Trippstadter Strasse 122, D-67663 Kaiserslautern

Geschaeftsfuehrung:
Dr. Walter Olthoff

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes