Re: [MMSEM] Telecon minutes of 29/03/2007

>6. AOB
>   Jeff: Future of the XG
>   <raphael> ... discussion on the list about a possible workshop
>   Jeff: chairs to check the possibilities of extending XG to get the
> job done...
   ... also related to the workshop...

><scribe> ACTION: Jeff and Raphael to contact W3C about extending XG

The above minutes are too brief. I added some more details about our discussions on the future of the XG during the telecon:

Jeff: 	Future of the XG
	Two important points:
	(1) Good news, W3C supports our proposed workshop,
	I have forwarded the decision to the mailing list.
raphael: ... discussion on the list about a possible workshop
Jeff: 	yes, we can discuss more about the workshop in the list
	(2) Easter is coming and there are some concern on the schedule
	Given that it is unlikely we can fulfil the three goals specified in our charter by next month,
	we should consider extending the XG for some time. raphael?
raphael: ok
Jeff: 	Yes, this is also related to our workshop, as the W3C workshop should be
	arranged by the XG. The chairs can contact W3C about the extension.
<scribe> ACTION: Jeff and Raphael to contact W3C about extending XG

Best regards,
Jeff

--

Dr. Jeff Z. Pan (http://www.csd.abdn.ac.uk/~jpan/)
Department of Computing Science, The University of Aberdeen