From: Raphaël Troncy [mailto:Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl]
Sent: Wed 2007-01-17 18:56
To: Hausenblas, Michael
Cc: tzouvaras@image.ntua.gr; ocelma@iua.upf.edu; dasiop@iti.gr; public-xg-mmsem@w3.org
Subject: Re: [MMSEM] MPEG-7 action ...

Dear Michael,

> I now created the "base" MPEG-7 deliverable/TR [1] and copy-pasted the relevant
> bits from [2] into sub pages of it. Now, I think it is time to pass on :)

Thanks for having start up this work.
I find that having created several wiki pages (one per section) is not very handy ! Will it
not be better to edit a single wiki page ?
I guess the best way is to start from [3] and complete it with [2] + adding the XG TR
template ...
I could do that, but would you mind first to merge all your pages into a single one ?

Best.

    Raphaël

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/MPEG-7
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Vocabularies#e_MPEG-7