RE: Poposal for a WWW panel - first draft

Hi Susanne, all,

What is the status of this contribution? Has it been submitted and is it
possible to send the final proposal?

Kind regards,

Chris Poppe

Ghent University - IBBT
Faculty of Engineering
Department of Electronics and Information Systems (ELIS)
Multimedia Lab Gaston Crommenlaan 8 bus 201
B-9050 Ledeberg-Ghent
Belgium

t: +32 9 33 14959
f: +32 9 33 14896