RE: Actions before the coming Telecon

Chairs,

Due to the problems we had at the last telecon,
I'd like to suggest to contemplate if it is sensible to state 17:00UTC,
viz. adapting the UTC time rather than the local time, due to the fact
that our time slot might have NOT changed at the W3C bridge ...

Could you please check, to avoid troubles in the upcoming telecon on
18 Jan 2007?

Cheers,
	Michael

BTW: If I had the CVS access, I would also volunteer to update
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/#Meetings accordingly :)

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.

 http://www.joanneum.at/iis/