W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-mmsem@w3.org > January 2007

RE: Actions before the coming Telecon

From: Hausenblas, Michael <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 11:45:20 +0100
Message-ID: <768DACDC356ED04EA1F1130F97D29852F63508@RZJC2EX.jr1.local>
To: "Jeff Z. Pan" <jpan@csd.abdn.ac.uk>, "Raphael Troncy" <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Cc: <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>

Jeff, Raphael,

Two issues:

I. Regarding my actions

 "[NEW] ACTION: Michael to make testing how to transfer the 
 wiki page into an XG report template"

I had a look at the converter stuff  provided by Sandro [1]. 
Not sure whether or not it makes sense if I start using a local
Python system just to get it running; we may want to wait till Sandro
makes it available as an online service. 

In this context, and other actions I got I have a request. Cold you please 
ask our W3C staff to enable me writing to "2005/Incubator/mmsem/"; W3C has my
public key already; IMHO it should just be a matter of updating an ACL or 
something like this ...


II. When does the Telecon take place?

 I'm in worry if I get times right. On [2] it says 

  16:00UTC

   AND

  18:00 Amsterdam (local time), which is the same time zone as where I am (Graz :)
 
 But [3] tells me that 16:00UTC (now) actually means 17:00 CET, which is local 
 Amsterdam & Graz time. This is by no means to confuse you all, just to ensure
 that everybody is there on time ...


Cheers,
	Michael

BTW, ad II.: The reason why I ask is simple: I made the experience once in December 
last year in the RDF-in-HTML-TF, wondering myself, why the telecon was _so_ short ;)

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2007Jan/0034
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/#Meetings
[3] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2007&month=1&day=11&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=259

----------------------------------------------------------
 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.
 Institute of Information Systems & Information Management
 JOANNEUM RESEARCH Forschungsgesellschaft mbH
  
 http://www.joanneum.at/iis/
----------------------------------------------------------


>-----Original Message-----
>From: public-xg-mmsem-request@w3.org 
>[mailto:public-xg-mmsem-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Jeff Z. Pan
>Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2007 5:08 PM
>To: public-xg-mmsem@w3.org
>Cc: Raphael Troncy; Jeff Z. Pan
>Subject: Actions before the coming Telecon
>
>
>Dear all,
>
>Happy New Year 2007!
>
>This is a kind reminder that our next telecon will be Jan 11 
>(this Thursday). Here are a list of FTF2 Action Items, many of 
>which should be done before the coming telecon.
>
> [NEW] ACTION: Erik to remind Susanne about what is this 
>standard your group has developped ! [recorded in 
>http://www.w3.org/2006/12/08-mmsem-minutes.html#action07]
>[NEW] ACTION: Oscar and Jacco to provide a first 
>implementation by Christmas [recorded in 
>http://www.w3.org/2006/12/08-mmsem-minutes.html#action01]
>[NEW] ACTION: Paola to provide a possible B2B scenario 
>[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/08-mmsem-minutes.html#action02]
>[NEW] ACTION: Paola to supply XG with reference to corpus and 
>usage license till next week. [recorded in 
>http://www.w3.org/2006/12/08-mmsem-minutes.html#action04]
>[NEW] ACTION: Raphael, Therry, and Chris to sync UC Wiki 
>description with their new focus (financial domain) [recorded 
>in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/08-mmsem-minutes.html#action03]
>[NEW] ACTION: Susanne to look again in the various systems and 
>standards and identify 3-4 standards that together could be 
>the solution [recorded in 
>http://www.w3.org/2006/12/08-mmsem-minutes.html#action06]
>[NEW] ACTION: Vassilis, Raphael, Oscar, Michael, Stamatia to 
>set up a new Deliverable [recorded in 
>http://www.w3.org/2006/12/08-mmsem-minutes.html#action05] 
> [NEW] ACTION: all use case authors to check if their 
>vocabularies are described in this page ... [recorded in 
>http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action09]
>[NEW] ACTION: Authors of each use case to fill the summary of 
>their interoperability problems [recorded in 
>http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action06]
>[NEW] ACTION: chairs to give hints how it could be possible to 
>join the telecon for free [recorded in 
>http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action12]
>[NEW] ACTION: Jeff to find the tool to move a wiki page into 
>an HTML page [recorded in 
>http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action05]
>[NEW] ACTION: Michael to make testing how to transfert the 
>wiki page into an XG report template [recorded in 
>http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action10]
>[NEW] ACTION: Rapahel to finish the Image Annotation on the 
>Semantic Web Deliverable [recorded in 
>http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action08]
>[NEW] ACTION: Raphael to send the paper describing this work 
>to Suzanne [recorded in 
>http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action01]
>[NEW] ACTION: Sophia to be the main editor of a merge between 
>the vocabularies and resources page [recorded in 
>http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action11]
>[NEW] ACTION: Sophia to find and send a documentation about 
>this work [recorded in 
>http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action02]
>[NEW] ACTION: Suzanne, Massimo to further exemplify and sketch 
>the solution: what will be needed to model in the ontology, 
>and how it would be used [recorded in 
>http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action03]
>[NEW] ACTION: Vassilis and Jeff to start the Common Framework 
>[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action07]
>[NEW] ACTION: Vassilis update the structure of the deliverable 
>and fill it in a XG report template, HTML document in our W3C 
>space [recorded in 
>http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action04]
>  
>Best regards,
>
>RaphaŽl and Jeff
>
>--
>Dr. Jeff Z. Pan (http://www.csd.abdn.ac.uk/~jpan/)
>Department of Computing Science, The University of Aberdeen
>
>
>
>
>
>
Received on Wednesday, 10 January 2007 10:45:57 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 19:38:50 UTC