RE: Actions before the coming Telecon

Jeff, Raphael,

Two issues:

I. Regarding my actions

 "[NEW] ACTION: Michael to make testing how to transfer the
 wiki page into an XG report template"

I had a look at the converter stuff  provided by Sandro [1].
Not sure whether or not it makes sense if I start using a local
Python system just to get it running; we may want to wait till Sandro
makes it available as an online service.

In this context, and other actions I got I have a request. Cold you please
ask our W3C staff to enable me writing to "2005/Incubator/mmsem/"; W3C has my
public key already; IMHO it should just be a matter of updating an ACL or
something like this ...

II. When does the Telecon take place?

 I'm in worry if I get times right. On [2] it says

  16:00UTC

   AND

  18:00 Amsterdam (local time), which is the same time zone as where I am (Graz :)

 But [3] tells me that 16:00UTC (now) actually means 17:00 CET, which is local
 Amsterdam & Graz time. This is by no means to confuse you all, just to ensure
 that everybody is there on time ...

Cheers,
	Michael

BTW, ad II.: The reason why I ask is simple: I made the experience once in December
last year in the RDF-in-HTML-TF, wondering myself, why the telecon was _so_ short ;)

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2007Jan/0034
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/#Meetings
[3] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2007&month=1&day=11&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=259

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.