  From: Sofia Tsekeridou
  To: public-xg-mmsem@w3.org
  Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 1:22 PM
  Subject: Regrets for today's teleconf

  Dear MMSEM members,

  I would like to express my regrets for not being able to participate in today's scheduled teleconference of the group. I have another meeting scheduled for this afternoon that I could not postpone for another day and time.

  As far as my pending inputs are concerned, I will do my best to upload them within next week. Please excuse the delay.

  Best regards,

  Sofia
  Dr. Sofia Tsekeridou
  Assistant Professor