Re: Option 1 - HTTP 303 Re: Towards a TAG consideration of CURIEs

Good catch.

It means "This is not a 301 or 302 or 200" in a way.  ((Really
finically strictly it *could* be a redirect something which happens
to be a representation of an information resource which is identified
by the URI, but the 303 does not convey that it is)).

There is of course a pragmatic convention in that when x  303s to  y
that <y> will have some information bearing on <x>.

Tim