Re: [MMSEM-UC] not ready for the review yet

Hi Susanne, Raphael,

one of my colleagues, Carsten Saathoff (see cc), is interested in
Susanne's use case proposal of combining tagging and low level features
for images. He is doing closely related research to that use case and
consequently would like to contribute.

@Raphael: How can/could/should he contribute to the use case?
1. as invited expert?
2. on behalf of me as a representative of the ISWeb research group?

Regards,
Thomas