RE: [MMSEM-Vocabulary] Request for contribution (audio vocabularies)

Vassilis, All,

I see your point - a very valid one, indeed. Now, when we start to raise new issues w.r.t. vocabularies,
we could either continue to let the Voc-page grow (e.g. using sub pages as: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Vocabularies/Domain/ <http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Vocabularies/Domain/> )
or we freeze it in the current state and continue the discussion at the upcoming F2F meeting.

In the first case, we should think about which MM standards go into the "core" (i.e. are domain-independent, as e.g. MPEG-7) and for which
domain-dependent sub pages are set up (NewsML, CIDOC, etc.). Anyway, IMHO sections 3.4 and 3.5 would benefit from a cleanup.

Again, thank you Vassilis for the hint & for volunteering ;)

Cheers,
       Michael

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.
 Steyrergasse 17, A-8010 Graz, AUSTRIA