Re: FTF2 Draft Agenda

Dear Jeff and Vassilis,

I would add the following amendment: we will discuss the "Algorithm Use Case" on
Saturday morning when Suzanne Little from ISTI will join us.

Vassilis, could you already provide with the details of:
    - Which building/room have you exactly booked on Saturday within the NTUA
campus ?
    - The restaurant for the XG dinner on Friday evening ?

Best regards.

    Raphaël

--
Raphaël Troncy