Last chance to comment (questions for Coralie/Siddharth)

All,

1) You can find what is hopefully final-final at
http://www.mashssl.org/MashSSL_XG_Final_Report.html. Please do look through
once more. Feedback if any is due by COB Monday June28th.

2) Our working draft listed all of us as authors with me as editor,
Siddharth as Chair and  Principle Author and Ben as Contributing Author. The
W3C guidelines only allow for editor and contributors. So for now I have
Siddharth, Ben and me as Editors and everyone else as contributors. Any
feedback on this to Siddharth who as Chair can handle as he sees fit.

3) Coralie/Siddharth, I read the guidelines and used a recent incubator
group report as a starting point. Not sure what the file names for "this
version" and "last version" are. This is the first version so once you have
the filename those two links need to be fixed.

4) Coralie/Siddharth, I am unfortunately not getting the auto (or manual)
checker to give me the green light. The parser hangs on a supposed missing
problem. Must be missing something basic as I have been looking at this too
long! Any help here much appreciated.

5) I posted it to the mashssl.org site for your viewing convenience; for
completeness I am including  the html files (and the images directory)
needed to view that content as attachments to this email so it is officially
on the list.

Thanks,

Ravi