Re: comma style?

Thanks for correcting me and for recording that, Tom.

So -- would someone be willing to apply this throughout the documents?

Find all -- "and"
Find all -- "or"
should get most of them. Then ideally they'd be reviewed one-by-one in find-and-replace in your favorite editor.

Sorry I didn't shout about this question earlier!

-Jodi