Re: Editing "Issues"

Following on Jodi's comment, I was going to comment that there ARE
links to some library data (e.g. LC catalog has permalinks), but in
many cases there is no http link to the bib entries in library
catalogs. To me, though, the real issue is that even with a perma link
to the record, or a few links in the record to some outside sources,
this really isn't linked data, and that's the point. So it is the lack
of integration into the linked data cloud that matters, and I believe
that is what is implied in the original wording, which I would leave
alone.

kc

--
Karen Coyle