RE: Pubby "automates URIs"? - attn: Peter, Jeff

Tom,

I don't think "automate the generation of URIs" works. In essence, the
URIs are already "generated" and are being used in RDF triples inside
the SPARQL endpoint. All Pubby does is "automate" their HTTP GET
behavior according to "Cool URI" conventions. In essence, it is a
content-negotiable http URI lookup (HTTP GET) service.

Jeff

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/index.php?title=Draft_Relevan