Re: [UPDATE] Draft Use Case Deliverable

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for this impressive work! I like very much the direction it's taking.

My question would be about the first part, i.e., the clustered scenarios. Are you working on them at the moment?
It is an important one, and I guess it is difficult. There are also a number of "TBD" or "needs refinement" there. I think this is the part which could benefit most from reviews and/or contributions from cluster owners. Perhaps it would be therefore useful, to make it stable as early as possible, and have it reviewed then. In fact it could even be reviewed, while you still work on the individual case descriptions!

We could have a brief discussion on this during tomorrow's call, if you want.

Antoine