RE: Relevant technology -- DVRQ?

Antoine,

As you suggested, I changed "URL" to "http URI" and also added a link to
Wikipedia on the topic of "rewrite engine". I used "http URI" instead of
"HTTP URI" because I think it helps draw a distinction between http as a
URI scheme <http://www.iana.org/assignments/uri-schemes.html> vs. HTTP
as an Internet protocol <http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2616>. I don't
think W3C documents are consistent about this, but I can at least
justify it with this reference:

http://www.w3.org/TR/uri-clarification/#contemporary

"An http URI is a URL."

I also added "such as Drupal" with the link you suggested.

Thanks!

Jeff

Out-of-the-