Re: Blog link on home page?

On 30 Jun 2011, at 09:05, Antoine Isaac wrote:

>> Would it be ok to put the link to the review blog on the home page for people who lose the link but want to comment?
>

> Yes, of course!
>

>> Also, I did have trouble getting onto the blog today but eventually got in. Is there any information about why that is happening and if it can be fixed?
>>

> No...

I've just deactivated the "sticky" and "akismet" plugins, leaving just the digress.it plugin enabled. One blankscreen fix I've seen suggest disabling all plugins, so we'll see if this helps at all. (Last I checked we didn't have an akismet key set up, and our moderation policy should deal ok with spam for the moment.)

Monica, is there any indication from digress.it about the blank screen problem? Or the blog administrator? Sometimes blankscreen problems are caused by the last install or update, or from minor misconfigurations, based on what I see online.

-Jodi