Re: Do we need "summaries" of the Use Cases?

I'm also in favor of not putting the complete use cases in the report, and
leave them in a frozen wiki.

Having a short summary for each of them could be an interesting option for
an appendix, but before starting this extra work (which may be time
consuming) I suggest we take the time to finish the effort on clusters, and
maybe to have a dedicated call on where to go from here (this would include,
in my view, a discussion on the content of the final report as proposed in
the outline).

I also agree with Karen that not all our content will be based on use cases.
We still have the "topics" list, with a lot of interesting stuff in it.

Emmanuelle