RE: Cases

I admit the subtlety. This isn't really about "laymen's terms", though,
it's more about human-readable rdfs:labels that domain experts should be
assigning in their ontologies.

It ends up being a quibble over the phrase "the target is not really
fixed". The "target" is a broad intuitive understanding of strong
rdfs:labels like "has as the subject" combined with consistently
preserving these terms in HTML representations.

It's an idealistic argument and I have no doubt that UX designers will
dumb-down the terms for aesthetic reasons regardless of the consequences
for improved Google ranking and searchability.

I honestly won't be offended if the use case gets dropped.

Jeff

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Use_Case_Component_Vocabulari

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Cluster_VocAlign#Scenarios_.2