From: "gordon@gordondunsire.com<mailto:gordon@gordondunsire.com>" <gordon@gordondunsire.com<mailto:gordon@gordondunsire.com>>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 08:04:15 -0400
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org<mailto:public-xg-lld@w3.org>>
Subject: Re: Categorization for metadata element sets

Antoine and colleagues

This works for me. I think it's good to separate the stuff into "from LAM" and "from other communities" because the LAM (mainly L) stuff will hopefully be familiar to librarian readers, and they may be surprised at the other stuff. It emphasises the cross-community interest. If it's all mixed up, the impact is lessened, I think.

btw, you can move ISBD from the work in progress section to the published section. I will update the entry on the Library Data Resources page real soon now.

Cheers

Gordon