Re: Use cases in wiki - Pittsburgh participants please sign up!

Hi everyone,

OK, I've added my name to fill some gaps at the top. I don't know if I'll be a good champion, but they won't be orphan cases at least ;-)

On the clustering, I agree with the principle, but it looks like it should pretty soon end up with cases appearing at many places. I'm looking forward to seeing and discussing this live!

Cheers,

Antoine