Re: [Sem-lib] LLD group has been approved!

All,

First of all congrats for the smooth start of our LLD XG! I suggest we stop
here now at this list and move over to public-xg-lld@w3.org [1] (in CC as
well).

> A call for participation has been sent at [2]. Your organization can now
> officially join the group, and you can nominate your colleagues as
> participants (or be nominated by one of our colleagues, if you're not the W3C
> ACrep of your organization) using the form at [3].

Done. I've nominated Jodi Schneider and myself for now.

> An important issue, we'd like to have our first teleconference next Thursday,
> 3 June at 1500 UTC (0800 Seattle - 1100 Washington - 1700 Amsterdam - 2300
> Kuala Lumpur). Please tell us if you (or the participant you will nominate)
> can't make it. Though of course a participant may skip a teleconference, we'd
> like to ensure maximal participation for the first one!

I can guarantee that at least I will be around. Waiting for Jodi to confirm.

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/

--