Re: Comments on UC template

Hello,

 Looking over Ed's talk [1] I was able to name another case or two

- Bibliographic Networks, use Linked Data to reflect the relationships
across the FRBR entities. Link editions, translations, media formats. Link
people to all of their works. So discovery is better, delivery is
better,....
(NOTE: I hope I'm using network in the right context here.)

- Link Social Bibliography to a Bibliographic Network. Link reveiws, tags,
lists, cover art to a work. This seems like a variation on the enrich a
record use case.

Cheers Tod.

[1] http://inkdroid.org/journal/2010/06/24/confessions-of-a-graph-addict/

Cheers Tod
--
³OS/360 is like a cow.² Itıs not the most beautiful or efficient, and many
people think they can design a better one. But if you put hay and water in