Re: Introductions

Hi everyone,

I'm <http://sw-app.org/mic.xhtml#i>, the co-ordinator of DERI's Linked Data
Research Centre [1] at the Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI),
National University of Ireland, Galway. I've been involved in several
international (EU) research projects since 2001, and contributed to the Web
of Linked Data in various domains: from the RDFa standardisation, over the
contributing to the voiD vocabulary to the establishing of Dataset Dynamics.

Since 2006 I'm active within W3C in some 10 IGs, XGs and WG [2] and
currently chairing the RDB2DF Working Group. I'm also DERI's AC Rep.

I'm very excited seeing this activity finally taking off and looking forward
to our results!

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://linkeddata.deri.ie