Re: Introductions

Hello,

 I'm Tod Matola from OCLC[1], a Not for profit, with the vision of helping
realize the world's libraries connected. I'm a software architect on the
worldcat.org[2] project.

I'm looking to help define a recipe that can allow library data to be of the
web and not just databases on the web. I have personal desire to see the
richness of WorldCat[3] identifies become part of the web by exposing them
with standard web technologies.

Looking forward to helping this effort.

Cheers Tod

[1] http://www.oclc.org/