RE: Use Case template

I can attest to the fact that portraying my use case with realistic actors has been extremely challenging and I continue to worry about the level of abstraction involved. I'm hoping to have this "Subject Search" use case "finished" by Thursday, but I can't promise it will be any more transparent than anything else I've ever said.

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Use_Case_Subject_Search

Jeff