Re: Cataloguing terminology

On 8/25/10 1:38 PM, gordon@gordondunsire.com wrote:

> All
>
> IFLA has now published the latest version the Multilingual dictionary of
> cataloguing terms and concepts (MulDiCat), at:
>
> http://www.ifla.org/en/publications/multilingual-dictionary-of-cataloguing-terms-and-concepts-muldicat
>
> I have added a link to the wiki page for library terms.
>
> A SKOS version of MulDiCat is in preparation.

Cool stuff!

Out of curioisty, is there also a linked-data style publication for this SKOS version, where the terms would be served individually over the web?
Like http://www.w3.org/TR/skos-reference/skos.html#prefLabel which you land from http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core#prefLabel , if your browser seeks HTML...

This way we (or other people) could just use the URI of the SKOS elements as pointers for individual terms, for reference on the library resource page (if we add specific terms there) or in individual mails...

Cheers,

Antoine