FW: updated re-reco example

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: Robert Brown
Sent: 11/4/2011 7:27 AM
To: Dan Burnett (Voxeo); Michael Bodell
Subject: updated re-reco example

Two issues:

1.      I’m not using interpretation in the way we agreed to yesterday. We can fix that up today.

2.      I don’t know where to find the URI of the retained audio to assign to inputWaveformUri.

<script type="text/javascript">
    function listenAndClassifyThenReco() {

        var sr = new SpeechInputRequest();
        sr.addGrammarUri("broadClassifier.grxml");

        sr.onresult = function (e) {
            if ("broadClassifier.grxml" == sr.grammars[0].uri) {
                // todo: replace '.classification' with appropriate DOM API call.
                // Also, this switch is a little contrived. no reason why the re-reco grammar
                // wouldn't just be returned in the interpretation
                switch (e.interpretation.classification) {
                    case "flightsearch":
                        sr.grammars.clear();
                        sr.addGrammarUri("flightsearch.grxml");
                        break;
                    case "hotelbooking":
                        sr.grammars.clear();
                        sr.addGrammarUri("hotelbooking.grxml");
                        break;
                    case "carrental":
                        sr.grammars.clear();
                        sr.addGrammarUri("carrental.grxml");
                        break;
                    default:
                        throw ("cannot interpret:" + e.result.item(0).interpretation);
                }
                sr.inputWaveformUri = e.some_wave_uri_to_be_defined; //todo
                // re-initialize with new settings:
                sr.open();
                // start listening:
                sr.start();
            }
            else if ("flightsearch.grxml" == sr.grammars[0].uri) {
                processFlightSearch(e.result.item(0).interpretation);
            }
            else if ("hotelbooking.grxml" == sr.grammars[0].uri) {
                processHotelBooking(e.result.item(0).interpretation);
            }
            else if ("carrental.grxml" == sr.grammars[0].uri) {
                processCarRental(e.result.item(0).interpretation);
            }
        }

        sr.saveForRereco = true;
        sr.start();