RE: Protocol notes: 7/14/2011

Just a reminder that we'll have the half-hour pre-call for the protocol group tomorrow, and finish of the review of the draft.

I've also annotated the requirements doc with further comments (attached), following on from the review and annotation Michael and Patrick did last week. If we have time tomorrow, we should start an interactive review of this. We're mostly fine, but there are a few comments/issues that we'll need to discuss.

________________________________
From: public-xg-htmlspeech-request@w3.org [public-xg-htmlspeech-request@w3.org] on behalf of Robert Brown [Robert.Brown@microsoft.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2011 10:36 AM
To: HTML Speech XG
Subject: Protocol notes: 7/14/2011

We reviewed sections 3.3 through 5.3 of the document. I've attached the annotated version.

Next week, in the half-hour pre-call, we'll finish off the review of this document.

Then, we'll move onto reviewing the latest requirements draft to find out what we're missing: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-htmlspeech/2011Jul/0019.html