Re: [HTML Speech] speech resource specification requirement

Another related requirement concerns multi-linguality. It is unlikely to be the case
that all vendors will have adequate support for recognition and tts for
a very broad range of languages.  In order to meet the requirement that
HTML+Speech support speech enablement of the web for a broad range
of languages, it is critical that the markup support specification of a network
speech resource to be used for recognition of synthesis.