To:
"The HTML author must be able to specify the language or languages of the
recognition to be used for any given spoken interaction."

From: public-xg-htmlspeech-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-xg-htmlspeech-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Michael Bodell
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2010 6:55 AM
To: public-xg-htmlspeech@w3.org
Subject: Organized first draft of Use Case and Requirements Document

I've now taken the original collated list of 70 use cases and requirements
from
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-htmlspeech/2010Sep/0051.html a
nd created a first draft of a document that combines like use cases and
requirements and organizes the remaining 15 use cases and 34 requirements
into different related sections.  I've also (generously) linked the
requirements back to the use cases that support them.  For contribution I
also took the style of the VBWG (everyone listed in the editors section, not
a separate editors and authors section), appologies in advance if I missed
someone, I took the people who were linked in the earlier collation above
(and I wasn't sure what the organization was for the two people who aren't
members of the XG).

As always, if there are some use cases or requirements that could be made
more clear or added, that would be great.

For a next step I've asked Dan to consider running a poll that will help us
prioritize the use cases and requirements so we can start by focusing the
discussion on the use cases and requirements that have the highest priority.