Re: R5. Web application must be notified when speech recognition errors and other non-matches occur.

Good point. How about just dropping "other":

"Web application must be notified when speech recognition errors and
non-matches occur."

/Bjorn

--
Bjorn Bringert
Google UK Limited, Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham