Re: R18. User perceived latency of synthesis must be minimized

This seems more of a requirement on the speech service which
synthesizes the audio, than the UA, since usually the complexity lies
in the synthesizer. I equate this to a requirement like 'web pages
must load as fast as possible' which in reality turns into 'web
servers should process received requests as fast as they can' and the
latter is really up to the implementation based on a lot of factors
which are not in the control of the UA.

If we agree that to be the case, I think it is out of scope.

Cheers
Satish