Re: R23. Speech as an input on any application should be able to be optional

It appears that we have consensus to add the following new
requirement:  "When speech input is used to provide input to a web
app, it should be possible for the user to select alternative input
methods."  We will confirm this on today's teleconference.

However, we are also still heavily embroiled in a multimodal
discussion related to this requirement.  If Chan is on the call we
will review this; otherwise, the discussion should continue a bit more
by email.

-- dan