Re: [georss] Scaling/size of geographical entities

I don't think it is in dispute, exactly, and it is included in both
GeoRSS Simple and GML. We then have the action in the Geospatial XG
charter of adopting it in the geo ontology / vocabulary / namespace.

There is the question perhaps of defining what the publisher means by
radius. Does it mean "do your best to draw a circle even if the point
is in WGS84 degrees and the radius is in meters" or does it mean
"there is a 50m area of interest around this point" or does it mean
"the real point of interest is somewhere within 1000m of the
coordinates given". This is where the other tags can be helpful. Of
course one man's ceiling is another man's floor.

Stay tuned.

Josh