Re: [georss] Geospatial Incubator Group

Although this is somewhat off of the geo topic, it does illustrate a
useful role specialization for the GeoRSS community as a forum for
innovative RSS / Atom practices. More specifically, an RSS / Atom
entry really has the function of providing an abstract of a resource
along with a link to the resource itself. This might translate in the
Sensor Web context into brief news of an observation ("temperature is
in the red zone")  and a georss:point tag together with links both to
the complete (GML O&M) observation and to the (SensorML) sensor
description. Light but connected.