From: georss-bounces@lists.eogeo.org
[mailto:georss-bounces@lists.eogeo.org] On Behalf Of Carl Reed OGC
Account
Sent: July 20, 2006 9:52 AM
To: Andrew Turner
Cc: GeoXG GeoXG; georss@lists.eogeo.org
Subject: Re: [georss] Geospatial Incubator Group

Andrew -

Excellent points and I agree - although Atom might not be the best
mechanism
for expressing the necessary and complete set of Sensor metadata and
sensor
processes. That is what the SensorML and Observations and Measurements
specifications are highly suited for. It might be interesting to see how
embed a SensorML based sensor payload in an Atom feed.

Cheers

Carl