Re: [georss] Geospatial Incubator Group

This is a good discussion which I would like to include in the geoxg
list as well. There is usually some tension between starting small
and creating a comprehensive foundation. In this case I envision that
there are plenty of tools on both the SemWeb and GeoWeb sides. The
small steps (e.g. GeoRSS) are working out how they can effectively be
combined. An OWL realization of the GML / 19107 feature model is
sitting out there as a somewhat straightforward goal, but we (at
least I) do not understand yet how best to enhance both sides with
this development.

Josh