Re: A Federated Social Web for Peace

On 05/11/2011 02:17 PM, Markus Sabadello wrote:
> Yes I do know about it, came across it while doing research for my paper..
> In fact I also have a longer version of my paper where I do explicitly
> reference it.
>
> Do you have any concrete technology for decentralized / distributed
> communication?

We do not create much tech ourselves, we use open, federated
technologies that exist or are developing.

One umbrella for that is freedentity.org

I would have loved to be at the conference and discuss our theories and
how they map into practice but unfortunately I will be in Dublin at the
time :-(

Jan

--
Jan Wildeboer - jan@wildeboer.net - http://jan.wildeboer.net
Open Source Evangelist. Open Standards Fundamentalist.