Re: Federated Social Web Europe attendees?...

From: Jan Wildeboer <jan@wildeboer.net>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 13:56:03 +0200
To: public-xg-federatedsocialweb@w3.org
On 05/11/2011 01:37 PM, Daniel Harris wrote:

> If it is a policy of the organisers not to release the names of those attending the Summit

Without express statement from the participants (which has not been
asked for AFAICS) german data protection rules kick in which do not
allow such a disclosure.

So without knowing the factual background, I would conclude the names
will not be released prior to the event.

However, at the event normally every attendant will get a participant list.

Jan

--
Jan Wildeboer - jan@wildeboer.net - http://jan.wildeboer.net
Open Source Evangelist. Open Standards Fundamentalist.