Re: Example RDF link

Hi,
you can see an example of emoxg deep structure representation online :
http://www.iut.univ-paris8.fr/~lamolle/EMOXG/example_deep_emoxg.xml
<http://www.iut.univ-paris8.fr/%7Elamolle/EMOXG/example_deep_emoxg.xml>
I take into account use case requirements...
I integrated also some global metadata (such as social environment) in the
definition of emoxg but they don't appears in the example...

For Ian,
you wrote :
"RDF is primarily aimed at semantic web applications where the data is to
be read by another application, rather than a person. It contains a lot
of data so is heavier than XML.
However, one useful point for what we are doing is that terms can be
defined and referenced, as opposed to XML where the terms are your own
construction and are not defined, so if you had an XML attribute called
"label" you do not know if that means a "tag", a package label or a
record label. With RDF there is a URI to where each term is defined so
this ambiguity is resolved. Our effort has making terms unambiguous as a
goal I think?"

I think it's possible to add semantic in the type definition in XML Schema
Definition
using <span class="tag"> for example to specify "label" is a tag... but it's
not easier than RDF...

Myriam

--
IUT de Montreuil - Département Informatique
140, rue de la Nouvelle France

tél: +33 (0)1 48 70 34 61