Re: [EMOXG] date for next phone meeting

Hi all,

thanks to those who have provided feedback about their availability for
the next phone meeting via the doodle page. There is a slight but clear
preference, so I hereby schedule the meeting for:

Thursday 31 January, 07:00 UTC

Check [1] for the time in your country.
[1]
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=31&month=1&year=2008&hour=7&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

I will send an agenda in time; basically, we will be dealing with the
requirement priorities according to the questionnaire [2] (make sure to
fill it in this week) and with the sample documents in various
representation formats [3].

[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/39402/req-priorities/
[3] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/emotion/group/tracker/actions/open

Note that [3] is visible to group members only -- if you are an invited
expert, make sure that you have formally joined the group by visiting [4].

[4] http://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/39402/join

Best wishes,
Marc

--
Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher
Coordinator EU FP7 Project SEMAINE

Homepage: http://www.dfki.de/~schroed
Email: schroed@dfki.de
Phone: +49-681-302-5303
Postal address: DFKI GmbH, Campus D3_2, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123
Saarbrücken, Germany
--
Official DFKI coordinates:
Geschaeftsfuehrung: