Re: [EMOXG] Minutes for phone meeting on 23 April 2007

    Hi,

Thanks for the minutes and apologies for having missed this meeting.

As agreed I inserted references to use case examples.
I used plain text references to use cases (eg "Use case 1X "..."
requires the annotation of ...").

    Best regards,

Jean-Claude