Re: [EMOXG] Use Case 3 Requirements Analysis

Hi Ian, everybody,

I was wondering if it lies within the scope of UC3 to deal with how to
go from the 'output events' label to actual low-level (FAP, AU, etc.)
values. If it's not, then I suppose that this is a link to an external
file/data source/URI, right?

Kostas